Red Art Games has started the preorder of the limited Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey physical edition for the PlayStation 4 console. Red Art Games has revealed that it only intends to sell 999 copies, which means you need to hurry up to secure one before the copies run out.
Macroties is a 2.5D puzzle-platformer game where you step into the story of a mother’s relentless search for her missing children. The emotional tale is told through the lust 2.5D platforming filled with thought-provoking puzzles.
Check out the trailer below:
Help Mother Bilby, as she struggles underground to find her children, in this magical indie, 2.5D puzzle-platformer game. Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey is an unforgettable adventure for those who love being challenged.
The environment in the game is lush but dangerous. Climb, jump, and gnaw your way through traps, and use water physics to your advantage. As you progress in the story, you will gain a variety of natural and supernatural abilities to overcome obstacles in your path.
- Live through hours of adventure filled with thought-provoking and sometimes unforgiving puzzles
- Experience an emotional journey with an immersive storyline
- Gain magical abilities that let you pass through walls and raise barriers
- Overcome obstacles by digging and gnawing
- Use water physics to your advantage and proceed without drowning
- Enjoy a beautiful yet dangerous atmosphere
- Lose yourself in an enchanting soundtrack
- Gather lots of collectibles and learn the lore of the magical world of Macrotis
Last month, Red Art Games had released another limited physical edition of 112th Seed on the PlayStation 4. The publisher usually brings out limited amounts of physical editions with its partnership with Eastasiasoft, an independent Hong Kong based developer and publisher of interactive video games.
What do you think of Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey physical edition on the PS4? Post your comments below.
The post Get Your Hands on the Limited Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey Physical Edition for PS4 appeared first on GamesHedge.