Gamevil and Com2uS have launched major updates to MLB Perfect Inning and MLB 9 Innings, where both the games are getting brand new All-Star-themed in-game events.
MLB Perfect Inning is also getting a new mode, event, and card grade in the latest update. In addition, MLB 9 Innings will be getting various events for the Major League All-Star Game, including a special check-in reward, bingo event, and more.
MLB Perfect Inning 2021
- All-Star-themed Challenge Mode – This mode will run until July 19 and will allow users to play against All-Star teams from 2018, 2019, and 2021 for a chance to earn great rewards such as SSS Grade Equipment Exchange Tickets and S Grade Boost Trainers upon victory.
- “Honor’s Club” Player Card Grade – This new player grade will consist of MLB players who’ve had outstanding careers. More information on these players can be found in a new “Player Type Information” page which will be added in-game.
- Changes to User Interface – The game will also receive a makeover in its user interface department. The “Compare” menu will be receiving a player search feature, allowing users to compare players of different positions. The “Change Potential” feature will continue up to the target grade that users select, making it much quicker and easier to manage players.
- Draft Maker Event – A Draft Maker Event will be held between July 8 – July 29 in celebration of the latest major update. Users can receive a guaranteed “Prime Legend Draft” just by taking part in the event and collecting points through various missions, such as checking-in, playing Live Season, taking part in PvP League, and more.
MLB 9 Innings 21
- All-Star Special 7-day Check-in Event – From now until July 25, users can claim various items, including the premium player pack, gold lottery ticket, and more. Additionally, the All-Star Player Pack and Skill Change Ticket will be given when users achieve 7 accumulated check-ins.
- All-Star Bingo Event – From July 4 – July 19, users will be able to get tickets by playing the game to participate in the event to complete the bingo board and earn rewards. The bingo board can be completed a total of 2 times and users will also be able to get various game rewards according to the accumulated participation result.
- MLB All-Star Game Special Event – Starting on July 13, players will receive All-Star Player Cards in their roster. Available player cards will be the same for all as Normal Live Diamond Cards included in the 2021 All-Star roster. Users can visit the event page to get the player of their choice for 100% free during July 13 – 19 with no separate condition
Both the game updates are now live on the Google Play and Apple App Store. Post your comments below.
The post MLB Perfect Inning & MLB 9 Innings Get Special All-Star Events appeared first on GamesHedge.