Adventure4life Studios has announced that the Plot of the Druids Kickstarter campaign has almost reached its goal with currently 78% funding complete. This comes after 376 people have backed up the game, with still 21 days left in the campaign.
If you like the game and want to see the game become a reality, consider supporting the developers by funding the Kickstarter campaign.
Plot of the Druid is a point-and-click adventure about a disgraced former druid apprentice who is pulled into a perilous quest to regain his honor and save the world. You can even play the demo of the game right now for free on Steam and Itch.io.
Check out the trailer below:
Make earthquakes. Turn night into day. Transform into a small furry creature. No one can party like a druid. An adventure game with sarcastic British humor and classic, hand-drawn art.
- The player can decide whether to deal with a situation as a human or as a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
- Harness the powers of nature in order to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
- Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
- Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
- Over an hour of immersive, charming music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
- A journal to help keep you on track.
- Available in English with German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew translations.
- And the wind cried Mary!
Post your comments below.
The post Plot of the Druids Kickstarter Campaign Almost Reaching Funding Goal appeared first on GamesHedge.