Super Rare Games has announced that it is teaming up with Vertex Pop to release their neon-infused brawler/shoot-em-up hybrid Super Crush KO physically. This is the first time that Super Crush KO is getting a physical release for Nintendo Switch. Super Crush KO will be available to order at Super Rare Game’s website exclusively from July 22, 2021.
Sticking true to their tradition, their latest release is also extremely limited and only 4,000 total physical copies for Super Crush KO will be printed ever. Out of these 4,000 copies, 2,000 copies are Steelbook editions. Both normal and Steelbook editions will go live for sale next week. Each physical release will include all current content of the title on the cartridge making the game playable right out of the box.
Apart from the game cartridge, players will also get interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and three trading cards selected randomly from a set of five cards. Each copy of Super Crush KO will also include a special sticker sheet. After the orders are secured, Super Rare Games will start to ship the copies soon so if you place your order next week, you will not have to wait too long to receive your copy.
Super Crush KO comes from the creator of Graceful Explosion Machine and it is a fast-paced brawler set in a vibrant, near-future city. You will need to combo your way through swarms of deadly robots and save your kidnapped kitten and on the way, casually saving the entire humanity from an AI apocalypse as well.
Key features of Super Crush KO include:
- Cute cats & action – When a robot-commanding alien heartthrob kidnaps Karen’s adorable kitten Chubbz, Karen has no choice but to grab a laser blaster, put on her favourite neon jacket, and start kicking robot butt!
- Lightning-fast gameplay – Seamlessly blends run n’ gun action and intense beat-em up combat – launch, juggle, and shoot waves of robots out of the sky in stylish, easy-to-execute combos
- Score smashin’ – Keep your score climbing from enemy to enemy with thunderous ground smashes, high flying aerial attacks, and the devastating Super Beam
- Pastel environments – Blast through a vibrant world inspired by colorful urban cityscapes and pastel skylines
- Leaderboards – Test your combat skills with online leaderboards and ranking systems that will keep you coming back to S-Rank over 20 challenging levels
To place your order, you can head to the official website of Super Rare Games on July 22, 2021, and place your order. Previous releases by Super Rare Games include The Lion’s Song and The Flowers, INMOST, ABZU, Unrailed!, and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Super Rare Games also announced Super Rare Shorts which are their exclusive physical-only titles.
Are you looking forward to adding Super Crush KO by Super Rare Games to your physical Nintendo Switch collection? Let us know in the comments section below.
The post Super Crush KO is Getting a Physical Release by Super Rare Games appeared first on GamesHedge.